What to Eat
The classic. Served individually. Locally made 4" corn tortillas, doubled up to keep all the goodness inside. Filled and garnished to order.
Serves one hungry person. Locally-made 10" flour shell, folded and grilled to melt a heap of Monterrey Jack under your choice of fillings.
If you want a real challenge, order our 14" MEGADILLA. Feeds two hungry people.
Who needs large chain burritos when you can get large flavor for short bucks? Get our off-the-chain burrito stuffed with hand-crafted goodness, wrapped in a locally-made flour tortilla.
"Do you have guacamole or sour cream?" Nope. That's for other taco trucks. We have scratch made sauces, made with love and a stupidly expensive, industrial-grade food processor.
- Our flagship hot sauce! (Please don't steal the bottle from the from the truck!)
- Habanero, Thai Chili, Garlic
- Unholy hybrid tzatziki sauce, guaranteed to make you say "whaddup."
- Cucumber, avocado, yogurt
- Unicycle not included
- Habanero, serrano, chipotle, carolina reaper peppers
- If ¡HAWT! sauce hasn't removed all of your taste buds, apply Reaper sauce.
- Chickpeas, garlic, smoke, mirrors, and magic
- Voted better than horked smummus in a taste taste that no one told Josh B. about!
- "But I like horked smummus...' -Josh B.
- Tomatillo, cilantro, secrets from ancient scrolls
- Limited availability, the ancient scrolls require this recipe to be created only during a full eclipse of the moon, lest we unleash unimaginable eldritch horrors.
- Pineapple, prickly pear, garlic
- Almost the same color as the pink goo from The Blob, the 1958 Steve McQueen classic.
- Probably won't terrorize your town. Probably.
Sides, beverages, and desserts rotate. Check out the schedule for the current menu!